Question About Extended Evening Hours

DSF767

Earning My Ears
So we are on our way to Disney for our Kids first trip and it will be the first time since my Wife, and I went since we were kids. We got a babysitter for our 3 year old so we could take our older daughter to extended evening hours at MK next Wednesday. We also have another MK day at the end of our trip so we want to keep it low key just so our son can soak it in and enjoy the morning.

So we plan to get to MK early Wednesday and take it mostly slow so our younger son can experience the part and then take an afternoon break and go back to WL to use the pools and rest so our older daughter (6 years old) will be able to stay up as late as possible. This is kind of a special birthday gift for her having my wife and I take her solo to the park and thought it would be a really memorable experience for her to be able to say up really late and just have time with my wife and I during her first trip and she is kind of a night owl anyhow so we know she will really enjoy it.

We plan to rope drop MK with both kids and stay until 1ish then go back to WL to take a break then the babysitter we lined up is planned to be to WL at 6PM then we plan to take my daughter over to MK by boat from WL and we have dinner planned at BOG.

Out question is is there a special check in we need to go to extended evening hours and when does that start? our BOG reservations are at 7:15 PM so if there is a special check in will we have to enter then leave after dinner to re-check in to the extended hours?

Just want to make it as streamlined as possible to make it a great experience for our daughter.

So the extra hours are linked through your stay at the club hotels.. you have to scan your ticket or magic band before each ride after closing

We are very excited for it especially for our daughter because she will get to share a special night with just my wife and I nice to know it is tied to our magic bands thanks for the info.
Its going to be great.. make sure you bring a snack .. it's annoying that all of the stands are closed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter