• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Excursions 1 (Snorkeling)

tonyg

Earning My Ears
Hey there, all. We're going on our first Disney cruise this fall and are going to try to take advantage of as many things as possible. My question is this:
My DGF wants to go snorkeling. I can't swim. We've booked the excursion, but can I simply tag along and take pics and such from the sidelines, or are you forced to participate in the events you're paying for?
I have no problem going WITH her to the snorkeling site, I just am not too keen on swimming with the fish.
Also -- is there any place to put the cameras and your belongings WHILE you're in the water?
Thanks in advance!

DW went with us on a snorkeling excursion and never got in the water.

DCL requires all of their vendors to provide Buoyancy Compensators to ALL who go snorkeling. The BC is like a mini life jacket that you blow air into. You can leave it empty or fill it up as full as you want. If you are a beginner swimmer, it definatly keeps you up on the top of the water - if thats your concern.

No you don't have to go snorkeling if you go on the trip, you will still have to pay full fare however. Go with an open mind, and you might want to give it a try once you get there. Have Fun.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter