Question about ECV's

jnemo

Earning My Ears
First I know Disney has an approved list of companys to rent from, which ones are they or where can I find that list? Second can more than one scooter be loaded on the transportation bus?

Thank you

WDW has "featured" vendors who are allowed to utilize Bell Services for pick-up/return; other vendors are allowed to rent to guests at resorts and will be met in-person. There are lists of both featured and non-featured vendors in post #2 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread pinned near the top of this forum, along with some feedback from other DISers.

The WDW buses can accommodate at least 2 ECVs or wheelchairs, some can take 3. Depending on the bus route, there may already be 1 or more ECVs/WCs on the bus when it pulls up to your stop.

Enjoy your vacation!

WDW has "featured" vendors who are allowed to utilize Bell Services for pick-up/return; other vendors are allowed to rent to guests at resorts and will be met in-person. There are lists of both featured and non-featured vendors in post #2 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread pinned near the top of this forum, along with some feedback from other DISers.

The WDW buses can accommodate at least 2 ECVs or wheelchairs, some can take 3. Depending on the bus route, there may already be 1 or more ECVs/WCs on the bus when it pulls up to your stop.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks so much. I knew it was on here somewhere but my old eyes were not seeing where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter