• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Disney Visa Reward Dollars

jmomm

Earning My Ears
So, we were on the 9/9 Fantasy which was cancelled. I paid on my Disney Visa- got the Reward $ on a gift card already. Then we decided to book 10/28 Fantasy on our Disney Visa. Now we received the refund from our 9/9 cruise- which basically paid for the 10/28 cruise. My question is would I still get Disney Reward $ from this new purchase or does the refund void it? Not sure how this works! Thanks!

So, we were on the 9/9 Fantasy which was cancelled. I paid on my Disney Visa- got the Reward $ on a gift card already. Then we decided to book 10/28 Fantasy on our Disney Visa. Now we received the refund from our 9/9 cruise- which basically paid for the 10/28 cruise. My question is would I still get Disney Reward $ from this new purchase or does the refund void it? Not sure how this works! Thanks!
Refund voids it. If you have already received it, it will be taken out of future rewards.

Was the refund put back on your Disnsy Visa account? If so, and since you already pulled the Rewards to a Redemption Card, you probably have a negative Rewards balance at the moment. Once you charge the new cruise to the Disney Visa, new "reward points" from that purchase will offset that negative balance. If the new cruise costs more, you should earn more rewards points for the difference.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter