Question about DAS & G+ for Disneyland

Jibrille

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

We used to be AP holders but I had cancer (fun times) and this is the first time we have been back in a bit because I never fully recovered from chemotherapy/surgery (I am in remission).

We are going on November 18 & 19 (weekend before Thanksgiving), and I would like to do as much as I can within my limits. I've been able to just depend on DAS as "enough" in the past, but I've never been to Disneyland this close to a holiday because I usually avoided it as a former AP/MK holder. Is it worth it to get Genie+ in addition to DAS because of the holiday crowds?

It's just going to be me and my son (age 14).

Thank you in advance for your advice.

I think it would be worth it. I have used both DAS and Genie + at Disneyland and they work great together. Genie + is much easier and more efficient at Disneyland and on more crowded days, you should get a lot of benefit out of it.
Congrats on being in remission!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter