• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

question about buying an annual pass

ilovemickeymost

Wife of a Soldier, Girlfriend of a Mouse.
I'm totally confused b/c I've never been to DLP. If you want to buy an annual pass & don't live in Paris you need someone to sponsor you? Is that correct? More details please.

You can buy an annual pass no matter where you live. Getting sponsorship saves you 10% on the purchase price.

You do not need to have a sponsor to be able to buy an annual passport (AP).
An AP can be purchased at guest services outside the park.
The general rule of thumbs is that visits of more than 3 days are normally worth considering an AP.

There are 3 types of AP but for non local guests the Fantasy and Dream are the better options to consider.
Have a look at The Very Useful Info Sticky or ask a question here for more info.
The sponsor thread if required should only be used for requests or offers; not queries :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter