question about booking Courtyard Mariott

Tawnya

Mouseketeer
We are very interested in taking advantage of the $29 a night at Courtyard
Mariott . I have tried to make reservations on the dreams..whatever link..but
it keeps saying Not Confirmed on the dates we want. We are trying for February of
2002. Any suggestions? Is there a phone number for dreams...? If I put my credit
card number in, will they only use it to book during the dates we are requesting? I am
a little nervous about putting my credit info in with no phone number or person to talk to!
We are trying to stay offsite to save some money...we have always stayed onsite before.
Also, DH is a smoker so we would like a suite or something with a balcony. IF anyone
has any suggestions of other places to stay (near DD or close) please let me know by posting
here or email me at loufitz@bellsouth.net.
Thanks so much. We have always relied on these boards to help us plan our trips.
º0º
1997_Poly
1998_Port Orleans
1999_Carribbean Beach
2000_Fort Wilderness
2002_?????

I thought I read a while ago that the 29.00 rates for the Marriott were almost gone and I thought they were only good until Dec. 2001.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter