Question About All Star Music Bathrooms

MrScubaBHT

Earning My Ears
I've read on some posts that the All Star Resorts have only showers. But I've also read in some of the Unofficial Disney World Books that there is a bathtub with a shower. So which is it? We are staying in a Preferred Room, does that make a difference?

2 Days Until We Leave!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

i stayed in the allstar music (caylpso -- now perferred) a couple yrs. back, and i believe all the rooms have the standard bath/shower...

im staying in the caylpso next wk, but hehe i guess youll find out before me if somthing has changed! two days! im jealous! lol

I believe that the handicap accesible rooms have only a shower. The rooms I stayed in at both Movies and Sports did have a bath and shower.

I've stayed at the Calypso building, then it was not called preffered, it was about 7 or eight yrs ago and we had a full shower.It was a great location, at the time I think we only paid $79.00. Have a great trip:)

Much to my surprise, I learned first-hand that some handicapped rooms still have a tub/shower. Last year ASMu asked me if I'd take a Handicapped room for one nite (at least they asked). It had both tub/shower.

The full handicapped rooms have only roll in showers, elevated toilets and the bathroom door is wider and is a pocket door (it slides into the wall when open), the other handicapped rooms have tubs with showers and safety bars on the tub, regular door and regular height toilets. All other rooms have you standard bathtub shower and regular toilets and bathroom door.

I've stayed at the All Star Music twice. They definitely had tub/showers in my room each time.

ok here is the correct answer, the king size rooms are barrier free rooms and only have rollin showers. all of the double rooms including the handicapped ones have tub/shower combos with the handicapped ones having grab bars. Don't feel bad about getting the king size room and displacing a disabled person out of the room because they have plenty and this won't happen unless all of the hotels are full.

In December we stayed in Calypso bldg number one, had a king-size bed, a sliding bathroom door, and a full tub with shower. So I guess they have all kinds to suit everyone.:D

And that's what my room was like in Jazz 2, third floor.

Thanks for all the replys. We will be staying in a double, so it looks like we should have a tub/shower combo.

It's 10:30 PM right now and we are leaving in just 6-1/2 Hrs from now. Were doing the car trip thing and taking our time. Won't actually be in WDW until Monday the 8th. So let the final countdown begin:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter