• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about ADR's

applegirlrn

Earning My Ears
This is our second trip to Disney, but my first time having to make the ADR's. The couple we went with last year did that. Our trip is planned in Sept and my 180 day mark is 3/29. On that day will I be able to make all my ADR's for the week we are there or am I going to have to call back each day and make them at each 180 day mark? Is it best to call or best to make them online? Please help!!!

You can make them all on that first day. IMO with the exception of Le Cellier, and maybe CRT, there is no huge rush on that first day.

HB

Can't tell from your original post, but you need to be staying on WDW property to go the full length of stay on your first day of 180 days out. Provided that you can give the onsite ressie info, they will book up to 10 days beyond your check-in.

Have fun planning!

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter