Question about ADR for under 3

Cara

DIS Veteran
My ADR is fast-approaching for our early-November trip. It will be 4 adults and my 2YO grandson, who will eat free unless we order a child's meal for him. I'm guessing I still make ADRs for 5 rather than 4, correct? How is a high chair/booster kiddo handled?

Yes, include your grandson in the number of people. When you check in for your ADR via MDE, you’ll enter the number of adults and the number of children. You can tell the CM that you’ll need a high chair or booster for him.

Eberyone w a pulse needs to be included. There isn’t room at a 4 too for a high chair. Enjoy!

Here's another question -- how about reservations at a Fireworks Dessert Party?
Which I am sort of thinking we may axe this time, just due to his young age...

Everyone w a pulse needs to be included. Under 3 will be no charge but still need to be accounted in the adr.

Here's another question -- how about reservations at a Fireworks Dessert Party?
Which I am sort of thinking we may axe this time, just due to his young age...
It’s a specific search that doesn’t allow to search under 3. I bet this is an exception to the rule!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter