Question about 2 differing Home Resorts

FatherForce

Mouseketeer
If we bought into 2 home resorts, but the points on one do not become available until 12 months from now, could we still book 11 months out with the points from the other purchase?
Does that make sense, because I may have just confused myself.

You can only book at 11 months with the points you have for that individual resort.

So, for example if you have 100 points at AKL available now, and 100 points at SSR available next year, you cannot use your AKL points to book at SSR 11 months from now (if the SSR points won't be available at the time you would check in).

You could use the current points to book into the resort with the future points at the 7 month mark, but home resort booking is specific to the resort points, not the person who owns them.

You can only book at 11 months with the points you have for that individual resort.

So, for example if you have 100 points at AKL available now, and 100 points at SSR available next year, you cannot use your AKL points to book at SSR 11 months from now (if the SSR points won't be available at the time you would check in).

You could use the current points to book into the resort with the future points at the 7 month mark, but home resort booking is specific to the resort points, not the person who owns them.

THAT answers my question. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter