• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about 2-Day Hoppers (2 family members) and 1-Day Hopper (2 family members)

Carrie in AZ

DIS Veteran
Our family of four will be going soon to Disneyland. DD#1 and I will be purchasing two-day hoppers and Genie +. DH and DD#2 can only join us on Day 2, I will be buying hoppers and Genie + for them also. When we are all in the parks together on Day 2, I want to ensure I will be able to manage Genie+ for all of us. It looks like I need to buy our hoppers in two separate transactions, two-day for DD#1 and me in one transaction and DH and DD#2 in another transaction. Concerned that since it will be two transactions that our hoppers won't be "linked" or whatever. Does anyone know what the end result will be for us? I hope this makes sense. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter