Question about 1 bedrooms

Yes, they do! It's great being able to let the kids watch in the living room and we can lounge on the great king-sized bed and watch what we want!

This is one of the big reasons why DH and I get a one bedroom for only 2 people-he can watch all the sports he wants, and I can watch the DVC "propoganda" channel over and over again!

Simba's Mom said:
This is one of the big reasons why DH and I get a one bedroom for only 2 people-he can watch all the sports he wants, and I can watch the DVC "propoganda" channel over and over again!
YES! This is a huge advantage of the 1 bedroom. Those who are not married to a "remote hog who can never commit to one show at a time", you just wouldn't understand, LOL.

Best wishes -

Plus there is a DVD or VCR in the living room, some even have combo DVD/VCR (I know BWV does).

Thanks for your answer. Its good that there is a TV in the bedroom as I can only sleep with TV on :rotfl: and thought I might have to sleep on the daybed....or even a 1bedroom would not be a choice for me (but I really want to rent points for one because of the kitchen and the tub :rotfl2: )

Greets from Germany
Renate :wizard:

When you can't scuttle the older DS/DD off to the parks, close those doors & windows & turn up the volume! :blush:

Jean
& before I get flamed I do not mean kick it up so loud yr fellow travelers can't nap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter