Query - Very old tickets

JohnnySharp2

No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a
Hi

We purchased disney hopper non expiring tickets in 2001 and contacted disney last year to see how many days we had left. They stated 1 day was left and we have been able to attach them to MDE.

My question is that our son who was a 5 yr old child when we purchased the ticket is now a 18 yr old adult. I am doubting he will get in with this ticket now. So how much extra would I be expected to pay?

thanks in advance for your information

Hi

We purchased disney hopper non expiring tickets in 2001 and contacted disney last year to see how many days we had left. They stated 1 day was left and we have been able to attach them to MDE.

My question is that our son who was a 5 yr old child when we purchased the ticket is now a 18 yr old adult. I am doubting he will get in with this ticket now. So how much extra would I be expected to pay?

thanks in advance for your information

It's a no-charge upgrade.
Now, with MDE, it is very likely nothing needs to be done at all to allow entry.
Just to make sure, you and the (former) child can stop by any ticket booth before going to a park gate and explain... it is absolutely free to do this upgrade on former kid's tickets.

I recommend that you and he carry a legal photo ID, just in case.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter