Query on Disneyland hotel rooms numbers and room locations

nobby

Seasoned DISer
Does anyone have a map of room numbers for the disneyland hotel and/or know where the deluxe rooms are in the hotel vs standard rooms. Ideally looking for a park view room which I am guessing would likely be deluxe rooms but it may not be the case.

Does anyone have a map of room numbers for the disneyland hotel and/or know where the deluxe rooms are in the hotel vs standard rooms. Ideally looking for a park view room which I am guessing would likely be deluxe rooms but it may not be the case.
This was posted on a Facebook group page.

The Castle Club are the deluxe concierge rooms. They are located in the Main Building and all have park view.

The top floor standard rooms on the park side of the East Wing have an obstructed view.

The top floor standard rooms on the Fantasia Gardens side of the West and East Wings have a very obstructed view of the park.

I stayed in a top floor standard rom on the Fantasia Gardens side of the East Wing in 2016. I could just see the very top of The Castle and only the highest level fireworks from the main night time show.

421398669_872284654903673_7578922958021518189_n.jpg

I found this too .

renovation-disneyland-hotel-castle-club-full2-1024x576.png

Attachments

• renovation-disneyland-hotel-castle-club-full2-1024x576.png
    renovation-disneyland-hotel-castle-club-full2-1024x576.png
    518.6 KB · Views: 25
We've stayed in the Castle Club before but the price is now ridiculous. The map above is for the Castle Club only.

Otherwise the hotel seems to have two room types - 'superior rooms' and 'deluxe rooms' and I was wondering if anyone had a map layout of room numbers.

This was posted on a Facebook group page.

The Castle Club are the deluxe concierge rooms. They are located in the Main Building and all have park view.

The top floor standard rooms on the park side of the East Wing have an obstructed view.

The top floor standard rooms on the Fantasia Gardens side of the West and East Wings have a very obstructed view of the park.

I stayed in a top floor standard rom on the Fantasia Gardens side of the East Wing in 2016. I could just see the very top of The Castle and only the highest level fireworks from the main night time show.

View attachment 829288
We are staying in a delux room. It is NOT castle club. Based on the pictures I have seen on the Disney hotel site, the deluxe room style is the same for delux club and basic (not suite) castle club rooms, but the deluxe, (non castle club room category) do not get access to the castle club or any of the castle club specific amenities, just the deluxe club space and the nicer room.

There are also suites that are castle club and from what I read, the suites have park view, not sure about basic castle club rooms.

I do not know where the deluxe room are in the hotel….but I want to know!

I'm not sure if these help? Courtesy of Disneyland Paris Bons Plans. They list them as Premium on here but there is also classic, so I would say Premium relates to Deluxe. They appear to be in the same wing as the swimming pool on a couple of levels.

Attachments

• IMG20210428184625.jpg
    IMG20210428184625.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG20210428184834.jpg
    IMG20210428184834.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter