Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Thinking of everyone and those who have not posted in a while.

Good rainy morning. It is raining and a bit windy here with temps around 58. I guess we appreciate the sunny days more with all the rainy days we have had. I am looking forward to lunch with my friend. I have been having a tough time lately and she can give me some good advice and just talking with her makes me feel better. I also enjoy the grilled chicken salad at the restaurant we go to so good company and good food help. Easter and the eclipse just sent me over the edge for a bit. My other friend who I am going to Disney with told me that in a month we will be going to Disney, so hold on. A break from reality will be nice. I was able to reserve the dining we wanted for the cruise in August. I was not able to sleep on Wed night. After midnight I was able to make the reservations so I did it at 1 am. :crazy: Glad I did as there was not alot of times for a party our size. People who are in certain luxury type categories as well as frequent cruisers get to pick before everyone else and the restaurants we wanted are the 2 favorites. I even made reservations for the complimentary ones so we won't have to wait long for dinner. The 2 grandkids get impatient. I see us using the buffet alot and trying to keep their hands off the food.

Have a good day.

God Bless your friend, dear Snowysmom::MickeyMoI am so thankful to God that He connected your paths. How blessed I am that He intersected our lives and has grown our bond as a Quacker family ovef the last 4+ years. Have a safe and wonderful trip!

I watched a very sweet movie last night called Finding Love in Big Sky Montana. Smaller film that was genuine and well done. I would recommend.

Grace extra of God last night was easier than the night before. Long but more restful overall with some sleep. I am so blessed.

Happy Friday to all with love.

Happy Friday.☔

Work dayshift this weekend so no off day for me. I will have next weekend off so I'm making some plans. I might go to a Reds game with a friend Friday night ⚾; I'd like to take Mia to the zoo so I can see the Zoo Blooms (their tulips are absolutely gorgeous) 🌷; and I think I'm meeting all the kids at a new restuarant I found on Sunday.

Lynxstch - Did you see the votes going both of those ways on Survivor? I was thinking maybe Q would be on the way out. He really thinks he's running the show.🥸

Snowysmom - Hopefully your Disney trip will be relaxing for you, and your friend is right about being able to leave all your worries and problems behind once you get there. Glad you were able to get the reservations you were hoping for on your cruise.🚢

I met up with Mitchell and his girlfriend Erin last night for dinner. We went to the Mexican restuarant that we always go to. I'd really like to try a different one but they really like this place.🌮

Another rainy day here. I'm really tired of all this rain, my grass needs to be cut so bad.🌧️

Had a rough night last night. My friend at my part time job texted me about some shaddy crap my manager is trying to pull with my hours 🤬. I couldn't sleep last night, my brain just wouldn't stop thinking about this so now I'm stressed over it 🤯. I plan on calling my manager today to ask her about this. The problem is, I can't stay calm in these types of situations. I didn't fall asleep until 2:00 am and I had to be up at 5:30 for work 🥱. Both bosses are out today so I'm headed out at 11:00 to finish the day up from home.

Have a great day! :wave:

Lynxstch - Did you see the votes going both of those ways on Survivor? I was thinking maybe Q would be on the way out. He really thinks he's running the show.
I saw one vote going that way, but I was hoping Q was going to get blindsided. He's way too cocky, and they need to wise up and get rid of him before he ends up winning. I still really like Hunter, and Ben is growing on me (weird as he is). I've also started liking Kenzie more. She showed so much empathy to Ben when he had a panic attack.

Good morning. We didn't get the rain expected during the day yesterday, but we sure got it last night. It was dumping down. I had the bedroom windows open when I went to bed because it was still 60 degrees out, and I had to get up and close them because the rain was blowing in. The sun just came out, but now we have high wind warnings until 6 tomorrow night. It started around 4 am. I just came in from picking up the deck chairs out of the back and side yards., and found the neighbors roll of fencing unrolled in my driveway all the way down to the street. I rolled it back up and put it behind their lawnmower on the side of their house. It will just blow again if I don't.

I caught up on a lot of shows on the dvr last night. NCIS, Rookie and Good Doctor are now caught up.

I'm going to dust and vacuum and hope we don't have power outages from the winds. This means the tree won't come down tomorrow. It's supposed to be nice on Sunday, but I don't know if they can do it then or not. It's a wait and see game at this point.

Have a nice day.

1712930693947.png

6 deer this morning at 5:30 am.

I'm thinking about putting a large plastic bag over my plum trees overnight. I had cut them down to about 5- 6 feet last fall and they are/were filling out nicely with leaves. The deer or something have even netched the trunk near it's base. That may be the gopher/groundhog. I will at least try to save the sprouting leaves for a bit.

Bobbiwoz Such a nice picture. Dollywood seems like a good place to visit. I may need to put it on my list!

Good morning. The sun is actually out today! I took an early walk. It is 44 now with temps going into the 50s. I had a nice lunch with my friend yesterday. We are looking into doing a trip in 2025 to Sedona for a women's wellness program. She has a friend who has a friend and they are interested too. So it may be 4 of us going if we decide to book. It fills up quickly. Last night Kenny borrowed my car to get lumber so I went along for the ride. Then we had dinner at the house. Today I head to Jeffs so we can do what we need to do for Chris' oldest cousin. I will be relieved when it is signed and paid. I will feel like she is taken care of with that part of things. Jeff has done so much work with getting her payments at the nursing home set up and he will have more to do down the road. Kenny has the health care proxy part of things. The kids learned well. You take care of family always. The plus of today is that I get to see the grandkids.

Have a good Saturday.

Good morning! Today we travel to Hendersonville, NC to visit our friend and former neighbor, Joyce. In the ‘70’s, she and I had two sons, within months of each other. We both loved to walk, and our first baby boys spent hours sleeping in their baby carriage as we walked all around our Hamilton township area in Mercer County NJ. Later we participated with other neighbors in a small play group for our children, it was a lovely, friendly atmosphere!

Joyce recently became a Eucharistic Minister, we’ll go to church with her tomorrow. Then we’ll be heading to Hilton Head. That was originally our only destination on this trip.

Today is the day for calling in for the 2025, DVC member Cruise. I’ll be calling while Tom drives.

Good day!

Good morning dear friends, Grace extra of God, I got more sleep last night. Dad, I pray, is staying home today. The weather has turned. It's cooler and may rain, Evergreen will be happy. Dad has shared Evergreen once more this Spring thanks to God has all new shoots. God willing sooner than later I will get to visit my Christmas tree friend. Dad, when it gets warmer, will take a picture that I'll share.

PollyannaMom and Snowysmom:hug:and prayers you do get to Dollywood (perhaps you could meet there) and have a safe and wonderful trip. Snowysmom, amen to family and I pray you and your friends are able to go on the retreat and experience extra peace while there. Before my senior year of high school I spent a week at a Sierra Club teen mountain cabin that was a great experience. As an adult God willing one day I'd love to do something similar church related as long as it was close to home. Good memories.

Hugs and safe travels dear Bobbi. So many are sure blessed by years long friends with you. We are all sure graced by God to know you.

Wishing all of you a happy day with love.

Last edited:
Good sunny Saturday morning! The winds have died down a little bit, but we still have high wind advisory until 6 pm. Gusts up to 55 mph. I actually think we got those late last night. It was rattling the windows and whistling like a train. Made it hard to fall asleep.

Temps going to be near 65, and if it weren't for the wind, it would be a perfect tree cutting day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and they can get the rest down. I'm tired of looking at that ladder propped in the tree, thankful it was wedged tightly and the winds didn't send it crashing down.

I got a lot of tv in last night. Gray's, Station 19, So Help Me Todd, and Elsbeth.

Off to clean the bathrooms and strip the bed again. Going to hang sheets out in the wind, they will dry quickly.

Have a good day

1713016571249.png

Good Morning. The sun is shining again. I have been to Market Basket, taken a walk, changed the bed. Next up is working a bit then maybe to the Lake to walk. Yesterday Jeff and I finished up the plans for Chris's cousin.. Then we did go visit her in the nursing home. She looks good and while a bit forgetful remembered alot. When I walked she did not immediately know me so I told her I am Chris' wife. She remembered and also remembered Jeff. She is bored and would like to get out of the nursing home but does realize she can't. She does crossword puzzles, walks up and down the hall, and would like to read. I asked her what kind of books and she said anything. So I picked out some books on amazon and had then shipped to her. I also want to buy her some clothes. Jeff wants to check the medicaid regulations to see if we can buy her clothes from her account. I don't mind buying them but it would be nice that the money from her account be spent for something for her to use every day instead of all just going to the nursing home. We hope to go back this summer and bring Kenny. I also booked the trip to Sedona for Nov 2025. My lunch friend and her good friend and I will be going. We would like to get 3 beds in a room. My friend requested that. I loved Sedona when Chris and I went with Kenny and soon to be ex. It is so beautiful and very eclectic.

Have a good Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter