Quantum or Harmony?

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
Goodness there are SO many ships/choices with RCL it gets confusing!! I understand Harmony will be the newest ship - but am seeing Quantum seems to be "queen", no?

Goodness there are SO many ships/choices with RCL it gets confusing!! I understand Harmony will be the newest ship - but am seeing Quantum seems to be "queen", no?

ETA: originally answered this as below. I'm incorrect about the ships being identical. Sorry.
The two ships are virtually identical. I'd first pick according to itinerary and then by cost. As a tie-breaker I'd go with the newest only on the assumption that they fixed or improved things based on experience with the older one.

Last edited:
With respect to OKW Lover, the Quantum and the Harmony are completely different.... We are frequent RCI cruisers so I might be able to help if you can be more specific about what you are looking for. Are you older? Kids? etc.

It's just so overwhelming! The choices/ships/ports/ect. My kids will be 13, 13, 13, 7. I feel like these ships have much more for my kids to do than DCL ships...but don't know which ones to choose! And...can a ship be TOO big?? I'm a little conceded it could take forever to get from one place to another and loosing kids for some time.

The Oasis class ships are amazing and the Harmony will have even more to offer than the Oasis and Allure. We are already booked on the Harmony in December 2016 I believe (wife makes all the plans LOL...). I think kids that age and you of course will enjoy the Harmony more then the Quantum. The Quantum is an amazing ship, don't get me wrong, you should go on both. But if I had to choose between the two I say Harmony.

With respect to OKW Lover, the Quantum and the Harmony are completely different....
You are so right. I confused the two series. Thanks for correcting me. :thumbsup2

OP, please pay more attention to the other posts. Sorry.

Another vote for Harmony. We have been on Allure twice and LOVED it. There's so much to do on Oasis class ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter