Quality women's sweatshirts - what do you recommend?

akl432

First-time cruiser!
Hello, Dis'ers! I am looking for quality women's sweatshirts (crew neck; no zipper or hood). Where have you gotten quality, warm, pretty sweatshirts? I need some for lounging around the house (all my current ones are ugly hand-me-downs). I don't mind paying a little more for quality and value (something that is thicker, warmer, and higher quality.

What do you recommend? I've already gone to Macy's and Penny's, and I didn't see anything in those stores.

I recently bought this "rose leopard" print sweatshirt at Kohls. It is on sale today for $11.04! It was quite a bargain already at the regular price of $12.99. Many solid colors are available too.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-5011252/womens-tek-gear-ultrasoft-fleece-sweatshirt.jsp?color=Gray Leopard&prdPV=1
Thanks so much - I will check these out!

I buy my sweatshirts from athleta.
I will check out Athleta, too! Thank you!

Camber. Expensive but you will not be buying another for a long time. Be warned they can be a little stiff feeling when you first get them but that is seriously just a break in period after a few washes it will start getting soft.

We love GH Bass & Co sweatshirts - steal them from DH all the time. Great quality and comfort.

I love Athleta sweatshirts (and joggers). I buy when they are on sale and use gap gift cards I get at a discount.

I’m really liking aerie The Chill crew neck sweatshirt. I find that unisex sweatshirts tend to bulk up at my shoulders, whereas these are fitted for women’s curves. They’re great with leggings.

Not the cheapest sweatshirt out there, but I get a lot of wear out of them

Update: I bought the TekGear style from Kohls. Very soft and I loved the pink color. I will keep watching this thread in case there are more suggestions - wouldn't mind having a few different ones from different brands :) Thanks for all the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter