Quality suites or Radisson???

pooh.kim

Mouseketeer
The night before our cruise we will arrive in port area after midnight. Which is easier to get to and has best accomodations. What I've got so far:

Radisson
$99 two double beds, is parking free with all rooms?
Will I be able to sign up for shuttle in the middle of the night, I have read you need to get on the list the day before to secure a spot.

Quality Suites
$88 two room suite, king bed and queen sofa bed
free breakfast
free parking and shuttle (do you have to sign up here ahead of time as well?)

Thanks for any input!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I asked this same question about a week ago. I finally decided on the Radisson because it is a little closer to the port. One advantage to the Quality Suites is that you get a free breakfast buffet. Go through Expedia for $74 rates at the Radisson or $79 rates at the Quality(at least I got those rates for Sept. 19). You can still get free parking and the free shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter