• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quaility Inn/Manchester - Never mind Motel 6 - Toy Story lot?

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
Adding - He *my dad* went with the QI on Manchester :)
I've never stayed there but it looks alright.

Original -
This is a possibility for my dad and kids next week, DD and I spent a couple nights there *7/10* don't you walk by the TS lot? I remember *I think taking a bus to the lot and walking to the M6 from there.

I stayed there in Oct. We used the ART shuttle to the park, very easy! It picks up in front, and you buy the ART tickets in the lobby.

There is no breakfast, but free coffee and cocoa in the morning near the lobby. Nice pool for a motel, too.

The Motel 6 is no where near the Toy Story lot. I think you are thinking of teh Pumbaa lot on Disney Way. They don't have consistent shuttles there. ART is a decent shuttle from Motel 6.

We've stayed at the QI on Manchester a couple of times. The walk is doable, the rooms small, but well-kept, the toilet paper is really rough (bring your own), and the breakfast is above average for a free one (fresh waffles, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, donuts, cereal, bananas, apples and oranges, toast, etc.).

Thanks~ that's a great review! They should be fine, no strollers, kids are 13, 10 and 7, my dad is a fit and active 57 year old :)

We've stayed at the QI on Manchester a couple of times. The walk is doable, the rooms small, but well-kept, the toilet paper is really rough (bring your own), and the breakfast is above average for a free one (fresh waffles, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, donuts, cereal, bananas, apples and oranges, toast, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter