QS at Les Halles?

llqool

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm what your entree can be if you use a CS at Les Halles? I would rather use a counter service and have an entree and then two pastries (instead of a drink and a pastry) rather than trade in one CS for 3 snacks. But I can't figure out what would constitute the entree part??

OK...I wasn't sure. Because I know some things on the menu (like the macarons) aren't eligible. And I have never used DDP there (and have actually never had an entree, just desserts!) I searched but couldn't find concrete examples describing folks using their CS entitlements there...

OK...I wasn't sure. Because I know some things on the menu (like the macarons) aren't eligible. And I have never used DDP there (and have actually never had an entree, just desserts!) I searched but couldn't find concrete examples describing folks using their CS entitlements there...

I probably should be more descriptive. You're right, the macaroons would not be eligible. But anything on the soup, salad, sandwich, chef's specialties should be okay.

Just FYI, the food is REALLY good too! I love the chicken pesto sandwich but everything that I've had is wonderful.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Are you saying I could get a Croque Monsieur for myself and a couple ham & cheese croissants for the kids for 1 QS credit?

Whoa whoa whoa.

Are you saying I could get a Croque Monsieur for myself and a couple ham & cheese croissants for the kids for 1 QS credit?

YEP, as long as that little snack logo is next to the croissants on their menu board (menu at allears COULD be out of date), you should be able to do that.

Best day of my life. Thanks!

Just FYI, I was there today and the ham and cheese crossiant is a snack still and I asked them your specific senario and the CM said yes. She even showed me a sheet at the register with all the possible combinations. Drink, entree, dessert; entree, snack, dessert; etc. So it shouldn't be an issue to be able to do this.

When we were there, I got a quiche and drink with the strawberry tart for dessert (all for CS credit). My daughter got some type of flatbread with black olives as CS, but I don't see it on the allears menu so maybe it's changed since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter