Q & a

Does Nancy Drew theme music count ;)?

What's the last pleasure novel that you've read?

The Office

What's one movie you could watch over and over again and it would never get old?

tombstone , bandslam , and step brothers

if you could be anyone in the whole wide world who you be?

tombstone , bandslam , and step brothers

if you could be anyone in the whole wide world who you be?

OMG. I love love love tombstone!
I would probably be my cat. Not really a person but it's okkk lol

Have you ever seen a broadway play, and if so which one(s)?

alot! wicked 3x. dirty rotten scoulndrils 2x. addams family 2x. tarzan mary poppins x2. beauty and the beast. young frankinstien. jersey boys. les miserables. there are a lot more that i can't quite remember!

have u completed ur homework(lol i sound like a teacher!)

:headache:
i feel that way a lot.

what is your favorite pro sports team?

You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon played 35 times

Favorite way to enter the Magic Kingdom

oh wow.
i have so many.
probably the times i would walk the creek with my brother.

what is your favorite movie quote?

"Someone's been trying to tell me something. Make her yours forever, and I'm working on the forever part." - Remember Me

"That's my best boy." - Racing Stripes

"Fish are friends, not food." -- "First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."" -- "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim. " -- "Hey, Conscience, am I dead?" -- "No, of course I like you. It's because I like you I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion." -- "P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney." -- Finding Nemo

When's the last time you went to WDW/DL/DCL??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter