Put On Your Sunday Clothes, There's Disney World Out There! - Wilderness Lodge

Ok, I am an impatient soul...I need more now, please ( and thank you...at least I am using my manners, lol)

Hello!
I’m Katie :wave2:

Hi, Katie! :)

Here’s a picture of my boyfriend and I at Disney.

39511770330_1d61003b30_c.jpg

Hymie's put on a few pounds since last year. And... well... needs to wax.

Staying at the Wilderness Lodge!

Nice!

My third trip report was left on hiatus for a little while, but I’m happy to say it is now finally finished!

Indeed! :faint:

I got a new job, which is quite demanding and involves some travel around the country.

Good for you!! Congratulations!

And, some exciting news, Jamie and I bought our first house!

Wow! That's huge news! Again, congratulations!!

And time.
A LOT of time.
And a lot of money.

:rolleyes1

(Secret tip: It never ends.)

I thought January 2018 would be a nice quiet time to go!

But oh wow, it was BUSY.

Really! I've been then, and didn't find it too bad.

1. Seeing the Magic Kingdom unthemed, with no giant pumpkins everywhere, just beautiful purple and yellow flowers.

That's the way I'm used to it. For me it's the opposite. When I see theming, that's when it's different.

Beautiful shot!

2. Experiencing Disney in nice, mild warmth. Rather than BLISTERING, DEHYDRATING, FIREY HEAT.

::yes::

The song also fits with the fact that I got really sick just a couple of weeks before this trip.
I even threw up in the street, which I’ve never done before and I felt totally humiliated.

Oh, dear! You were really sick! Glad you are feeling better and felt better prior to the trip.

:laughing:

Jamie and I have only been to Walt Disney World in September before, because our priority is going when there are low crowds.
Since we kinda missed the September 2017 window, I thought January 2018 would be a nice quiet time to go!

But oh wow, it was BUSY.
We’ve been spoilt with maximum 20-minute lines in previous Septembers so this was a very different situation.
But I think we made it work.

Following! I'm planning a Jan/Feb 2019 trip hoping for low crowds! This does not make me feel good :worried: but I'll manage.

I love your intro and can't wait to hear how it all went!

Hi Katie! :wave2: My goodness, I haven't talked to you in forever!

I haven't been on the DIS in a while, so imagine my surprise when I log on and see you've finished your previous TR and started a new one!
A very nice surprise I must say :)

Congratulations to you and Hy-mee on your house! That's very exciting!

I had heard January was crazy busy :crowded: but I am sure you managed to have a great time nonetheless!

Can't wait to read all about it! And glad to see you back :hug:

Hi Katie :wave: I just finished your last report and I'm so happy to see there is another one. Congratulations on the house. What an exciting time.

Congratulations on your new home :cool1:

Getting sick in the street is no fun :sad1:. Glad you were feeling better by the time you needed to head to Disney. Can't wait to hear all about it! Er, the trip. Not the sick. :laughing:

I usually lurk on your trip reports, but I am trying to get more involved! Excited to see how you liked Disney in January! It is one of our favorite times to go due to the cooler temps and sometimes you can catch it not as busy, like in September! Sounds like you hit some crowds though :(. Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter