Purchasing MaxPass as an AP holder?

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
Is there a special part during checkout? How will they know if you have AP or not?

I noticed it mentioned buried on another thread.

I plan to purchase for a trip next month. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks!

Are you looking to buy it for the day, or the year add on? When you log into the app there's an option to add the day. I have Android, I assume iOS is the same. For the year, you probably have to go to the ticket booth.

I'd love to hear if there was an option to add for the year without going to the ticket booth. So far I haven't heard of anything.

You can try calling the AP hotline, but that doesn't always work. Something was weird with my passes in the system so I took the advice of another poster and went to the booth that usually does tours after 6pm when it turned into an AP servicing booth. The CMs there knew what they were doing and took care of us. I had purchased MP for the day through the app and they refunded me.

You can try calling the AP hotline, but that doesn't always work. Something was weird with my passes in the system so I took the advice of another poster and went to the booth that usually does tours after 6pm when it turned into an AP servicing booth. The CMs there knew what they were doing and took care of us. I had purchased MP for the day through the app and they refunded me.
OP This might be a mini hi-jack of your thread.... Hope you don't mind....

I'll be adding MaxPass for the year when I renew my AP that expires 10-3-17.
Can all of this be done either online or over the phone?

If not, can you please tell me where the AP servicing booth is located?

Thanks
Geemo

Thanks
Geemo

I sure hope that they have it all set up for MP to be added to AP renewals during the normal renewal process (online or phone)! That would be a huge inconvenience to have to renew your AP then figure out how to add MP (full year option) separately.

Thanks
Geemo
It's the tour gardens gazebo building next to city hall. It changes over to an AP sales center after the guided tours conclude.

If your AP expires on 10/3 you should be in your renewal window now. When you log in online is there an option to renew with MP?

If your AP expires on 10/3 you should be in your renewal window now. When you log in online is there an option to renew with MP?
Yes I am in the re-newal time frame.
I had purchased a 7day PP+ before MaxPass came out. Trying to be ahead in planning I bought it in early June
I called and asked if there was any way to exchange the PP+ for an annual MP on my AP. The CM said yes, but it would have to be done in-person.
Since I arrive on October 2nd, I figured I do everything at once.

If I was paying for MP, I'd do all online. But I have already plunked out $$ for PP+.
I'm happy they're willing to make the exchange. We all know the fine print on these items.

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter