Purchasing Genie + question

If you are park hopping, can you be in one park in the morning and make Geni+ selections for another park in the afternoon? Or do you need to physically be in the park, or have reservations for the park, to make any selections? I saw someone reference "stacking" reservations in the afternoon and I'm curious what that means...

If you are park hopping, can you be in one park in the morning and make Geni+ selections for another park in the afternoon? Or do you need to physically be in the park, or have reservations for the park, to make any selections? I saw someone reference "stacking" reservations in the afternoon and I'm curious what that means...
Yes I saw that and am wondering the same thing as I’m new to all things genie related! 😂

Our trips are usually shorter, with no more than 4 park days, so on our two trips since Genie+ we have bought Genie+ every day.

But, having used it, if I had a longer trip, I would not buy it in advance for every day, especially if I did not intend to park hop.

I have a DVC AP this year because of having 3 trips planned in 12 months (November, Marathon Weekend, and March) as we use our backlog of DVC points, so I have to buy Genie+ for myself day by day anyway. Getting it sometime after 6:30 to be ready to make a first selection at 7 is extremely easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter