Purchasing from Art of Disney

MerlinandtheMouse

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can purchase a piece of art from Art of Disney shop at the American pavilion by calling in?

I was there last week and loved a print but we were in a rush and I didn’t get a chance to buy it. Has anyone had experience purchasing a piece from home? Is it even possible? Thank you!

Stores in the parks do not take calls. Phones are in the back room.
How would you feel if the CM in front if you took calls instead of helping YOU .

Try shop Disney. They "maybe ' able to help.

I'm not on facebook but people here talk about a group that helps run shopping errands for people at disney. I think it's the same page where you can arrange birthday cakes to be made and things of that sort. Ex-cast members. Something like that? Maybe get linked in to that group and there might be someone that's already in the parks that can arrange it for you. Or if you know the artist try googling them to see if you can link into their social media and buy that way somehow?

Stores in the parks do not take calls. Phones are in the back room.
How would you feel if the CM in front if you took calls instead of helping YOU .

Try shop Disney. They "maybe ' able to help.
No, no of course I never expected the shop themselves to handle it. I was just wondering if there is a service to help purchase products outside the parks. I thought maybe they’d have a hotline or something I could speak to. I’ll call around. Thanks.

I'm not on facebook but people here talk about a group that helps run shopping errands for people at disney. I think it's the same page where you can arrange birthday cakes to be made and things of that sort. Ex-cast members. Something like that? Maybe get linked in to that group and there might be someone that's already in the parks that can arrange it for you. Or if you know the artist try googling them to see if you can link into their social media and buy that way somehow?
Ahh that’s helpful thank you, I’ll take a look!

No, no of course I never expected the shop themselves to handle it. I was just wondering if there is a service to help purchase products outside the parks. I thought maybe they’d have a hotline or something I could speak to. I’ll call around. Thanks.

Yes, there was a service pre-Covid. It was called Disney Merchandise Guest Services, or something like that. I have used it to purchase multiple frames prints through the phone. But I’m not sure if it’s available anymore

Yes, there was a service pre-Covid. It was called Disney Merchandise Guest Services, or something like that. I have used it to purchase multiple frames prints through the phone. But I’m not sure if it’s available anymore
@Lehuaann thank you- that’s great I’ll call Disney servies and reference that, see if it still exists :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter