Purchasing Annual Passes with Disney Gift Cards

amybethchristiansen

Mouseketeer
I am attempting to purchase our DVC annual passes through the disney ticket store. I am running into a problem though. I am trying to use Disney gift cards to do this. The problem is that it only appears to take Disney Rewards Cards and credit cards. I know that I can use the gift cards for the purchase. Any suggestions?

Did you try to use the gift cards like a credit card? If it didn't work, you might need to call Member Services...especially if you're trying to use more than one card for the transaction.

I tried this through MS about a month ago and was told they can not do it over the phone when it is more than 2 gift cards. She tried, talked to her supervisor all with no luck. She said I can do it in person at Guest Services once I arrive. I was bummed but I suppose I can wait.

we always use gift cards to pay when we get there, never have problems.
If you are able to hold off till you arrive then just buy them at guest services

I am attempting to purchase our DVC annual passes through the disney ticket store. I am running into a problem though. I am trying to use Disney gift cards to do this. The problem is that it only appears to take Disney Rewards Cards and credit cards. I know that I can use the gift cards for the purchase. Any suggestions?

I've never tried this at a disney store, but one time at Pier 1 Imports, they were able to combine 3 of my Pier 1 gift cards onto 1 card.

Is it worth a call to the local Disney Store to see if they can do the same? Combine to 1 gift card then use it to buy over the phone with MS?

Since there isn't even a spot for giftcards on the purchase page, I'd probably just wait and buy the DVC AP when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter