Purchased 1 day ticket, but hold annual pass now

Kverdugo

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am new to having an annual pass. I bought it and then went to book a certain day to find it fully booked to Believe pass holders, so since our dates weren’t changing I bought tickets/made reservations for the day. Well today (4 days prior) reservations have opened up so I booked a reservation with the annual pass. What do I do with this ticket? Do I just cancel that reservation and then I have a 1 day ticket to book a reservation for a future date? How do I ensure I can still use the value of that ticket for a different date? Thank you!!

You might want to post on the Disneyland forum. I know for WDW tickets, an unused expired ticket can be used as a credit towards a future ticket purchase (or AP renewal). I recommend making note of the ticket number and value because it tends to disappear from MDE. But I don't know if DL tickets are handled the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter