Purchase United Wifi before trip

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Can one person purchase a day pass Wi-Fi with United months prior to your flight for everyone on the reservation? Or does each person have to do it from their own united app? What about a child?

Can help with the United question, in general its per person per device, but if you are at all techy learn about Travel Routers and you can save a lot of money.

I guess it depends what you plan to do online while in the air. If you mostly want to watch a movie or play video games, probably a better option is to download it to your PC prior to travel and then you can watch in the 'airplane mode' for no extra fee.

Per device purchase only. I also Googled and found this:

Wi-Fi Day Pass​

Want to buy Wi-Fi for the day rather than the flight? MileagePlus members can get a Wi-Fi Day Pass for their entire trip. Buy before you fly either during booking or by adding it to an existing trip in trip details.
Buy now

Last edited:

Yes I saw that on United website but I can’t purchase it when I click on Buy now. It won’t open any spot to purchase the Wi-Fi. I was just wondering if anyone else have ever had problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter