• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchase of Direct Points

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
If you purchase a 100 point contract direct can you complete the entire transaction with your credit card? Can you make one phone call and be done by the time you hang up? Time is of the essence. TIA

my guide has told me that they can charge 10k per day On a card. Don’t know if that is true or not but 100 points would be paid off in two days. Charge it on the Disney visa card if you have one to get cash back and ask for 6 months free financing.

If you purchase a 100 point contract direct can you complete the entire transaction with your credit card? Can you make one phone call and be done by the time you hang up? Time is of the essence. TIA

Yes you can.

my guide has told me that they can charge 10k per day On a card. Don’t know if that is true or not but 100 points would be paid off in two days. Charge it on the Disney visa card if you have one to get cash back and ask for 6 months free financing.

No. It depends on your own credit limits. Like @ChimneyJim we split our purchase into 2 contracts, which were charged separately. Each one was well over 10k. Although it was within our credit limit, I called the CC company in advance to let them know it was coming. Also, had signed up for an upgraded CC (so same # and everything) that came with 8 months interest free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter