Purchase DLP Tickets Online - Foreign Exchange Fee?

champ.49er

Mouseketeer
If you purchase DLB tickets online, will you incur a foreign exchange fee? Even though I'm in the US and using the English language DLP website in US dollars, it's not clear if I'm making a foreign purchase or a US purchase.

I wondered the same thing when I was making my hotel reservation. I purposely used the US site hoping to avoid one...

If you purchase DLB tickets online, will you incur a foreign exchange fee? Even though I'm in the US and using the English language DLP website in US dollars, it's not clear if I'm making a foreign purchase or a US purchase.
If you pay in USD, the it's shouldn't been any exchange fees. I mean, you won't exchange USD to USD.
I'm not sure how DLP's payment system work, but most likely you'll make a foreign purchase. But that shouldn't have anything to say as goes under online use/shopping.
That is at least how I see it.

If it's in USD you shouldn't have a foreign exchange fee. It doesn't matter that DLP is foreign, just the currency.

I've been to shops and restaurants in Europe that give the option to pay in USD (with credit card) and when you do that there is no foreign transaction fee. If you choose to pay in Euro there is, unless you have a card with 0% foreign transaction fees.

If it's in USD you shouldn't have a foreign exchange fee. It doesn't matter that DLP is foreign, just the currency.

I've been to shops and restaurants in Europe that give the option to pay in USD (with credit card) and when you do that there is no foreign transaction fee. If you choose to pay in Euro there is, unless you have a card with 0% foreign transaction fees.

Be careful, we had that option at Galleries Lafayette this weekend, and the dollars option gave you a horrible exchange rate. Luckily, my credit card is no FTF, so we use it for most things.

Be careful, we had that option at Galleries Lafayette this weekend, and the dollars option gave you a horrible exchange rate. Luckily, my credit card is no FTF, so we use it for most things.

Yeah, I found that, too. It was a decent option when I had a card with a 3% foreign transaction fee, but now that I have one with 0% I always go for the local currency as my credit card exchange rate is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter