Pumpkins, and candy, and Mickey, oh my! (TR complete!)

Love the pictures, but what really caught my eye is TravelMel's signature. Crazy, girl!
The Bellagio scene is amazing. I'd love to be there at Christmas.

Hee hee hee... it's a Twilight thing. ;)

smileybluebanana.gif

Pretty pictures Beth! :goodvibes

You know, for the life of me I couldn't figure out why your street signs were so green. :lmao: Must drink more coffee to function.

Oh it's so beautiful.
It was really pretty and a real treat for everyone in the area. It's all gone from the ground now but for a few patches here and there. The mountains in the distance (you can't see mountains in those pics because it was too overcast and snowy, but they are there) are all covered in snow though. It's really nice.

Just pimpin' ma thee-red

Seasonal Picture Thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29187087#post29187087

Nutin' but a thang
Oh, duh!! LOL I checked that out before but forgot about it. Maybe I'll go post some pics there if you don't mind. :)

Pretty pictures Beth! :goodvibes

You know, for the life of me I couldn't figure out why your street signs were so green. :lmao: Must drink more coffee to function.
:rotfl: Yeah, I blocked out the name. LOL Now go pour a cup or two. :surfweb:

The snow is pretty. We finally got some snow today. I'm very happy about it. But we didn't get as much as I would have liked. I'll probably take some photos but mine aren't as pretty since our neighborhood is new and doesn't have any mature trees (actually, there are barely any trees at all.)

The snow is pretty. We finally got some snow today. I'm very happy about it. But we didn't get as much as I would have liked. I'll probably take some photos but mine aren't as pretty since our neighborhood is new and doesn't have any mature trees (actually, there are barely any trees at all.)

Glad you got some snow! I know you really enjoy it. Ours was gone the next afternoon. It was nice to have it though. A real treat for everyone. :goodvibes

Oh we got the freezing weather, we had ice all over the car and it has been that way for a few days but we get no snow.:sad:

Awww, I'm sorry you didn't get any snow. Wanna come to Vegas?? It's snowing AGAIN! :rotfl:

Kody says that if Brendon is home can she come stay with you and play in the snow with Brendon?:rotfl: We actually warmed into the 50's this afternoon after low 30's this morning. At this rate we're gonna have a tropical heatwave.:rotfl2:

Kody says that if Brendon is home can she come stay with you and play in the snow with Brendon?:rotfl: We actually warmed into the 50's this afternoon after low 30's this morning. At this rate we're gonna have a tropical heatwave.:rotfl2:

That house in your sig is really cute. Where did you get it?

Sure! Lots of people will be staying home tomorrow. They canceled school due to the weather. It's nuts. I NEVER thought I'd be dealing with a snow day in Vegas. LOL I thought I left all that in Michigan. :lmao:

Sure! Lots of people will be staying home tomorrow. They canceled school due to the weather. It's nuts. I NEVER thought I'd be dealing with a snow day in Vegas. LOL I thought I left all that in Michigan. :lmao:

The canceled school? How much snow did you get? I suppose it isn't so much the amount but the fact that you don't have nearly as many plow and sand/salt trucks to take care of everything.

We got a couple inches. No schools were cancelled. We're supposed to get freezing rain and ice later today. Eek. I don't like that.

I heard about your snow on the national news too. It was 29 at my sons friend house when we picked him up for school. Brrr, if I am not going to get snow I want the warm weather and rain back! Mother Nature are you listening?:lmao:

The canceled school? How much snow did you get? I suppose it isn't so much the amount but the fact that you don't have nearly as many plow and sand/salt trucks to take care of everything.

We got a couple inches. No schools were cancelled. We're supposed to get freezing rain and ice later today. Eek. I don't like that.
Yep, they canceled school for today forcing lots of parents to suddenly scramble to find child care or call in "sick", and last night ALL flights out of McCarran airport (our local airport) were canceled stranding tons of people. It was a mess!

We didn't get more then 2 inches but they just aren't prepared for it here. The airport doesn't have any de-icing tools, or snow plows for the runways. And all the snow from yesterday was melting towards evening and they were afraid it would freeze overnight.

Funny thing is today ended up being a nice day. The snow is totally gone, and the sun was out today. Weird weather!!

I heard about your snow on the national news too. It was 29 at my sons friend house when we picked him up for school. Brrr, if I am not going to get snow I want the warm weather and rain back! Mother Nature are you listening?:lmao:
Yeah, it was pretty historical so I'm sure it was all over the news.
It does suck for it to be that cold and not have anything to show for it. LOL

Dealing with the snow, even on this very limited basis, has made me realize as much as I miss all my family back in MI, I don't think I could ever live there again. It's just miserable to deal with it day in and day out for 5-6 months of the year!
Three winters of that was enough for me.

All of the schools here are cancelled tomorrow. We got quite a bit of ice, sleet, and some snow this evening. It looks pretty nasty outside. Our street probably won't get plowed until tomorrow night. Looks like I won't be running my errands tomorrow.

No doubt. I just couldn't stomach snow all the time. It's bad enough here when we get a lot of fog and we don't see the sun for days. It ended up being in the 50's today after the very cold morning so I won't complain.:cool1:

All of the schools here are cancelled tomorrow. We got quite a bit of ice, sleet, and some snow this evening. It looks pretty nasty outside. Our street probably won't get plowed until tomorrow night. Looks like I won't be running my errands tomorrow.

You didn't want to be out in the cold tomorrow anyway!;)

We get a tiny bit of snow every other year but still it shuts down the entire city. We have had 2 inches of snow and the schools have been closed for 4 days! They're going to wait until 3:30am to figure out if they will allow schools to open tomorrow.

:sad2:

Portland, green but definitely NOT blue.
smileybluebanana.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter