• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pumpkin-y goodness at DLR...

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Ok, so I am not able to go to DL today, but I'm dying to try the pumpkin goodies! Does anyone know how long they will be available? Pumpkin fritters and pumpkin Mickey beignets are calling my name! Also, does DCA have anything pumpkin? Pumpkin season is my favorite time of year! Thanks!

C

The Limited Time Magic website says that the villain stuff is for today only. BUT Disney Dining said that starting today, until November 3, they will be having MANY Halloween / Autumn themed food throughout the parks! So the pumpkin beignets will definitely be there! They did mention other YUMMY sounding items like pumpkin cupcake and pumpkin cheesecake! I am very excited to try all of this. :hyper:

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

Yay! That definitely helps, thanks! Pumpkin fritters, here I come!

Oh, man. I didn't even feel the need to go to Disney right now (6+ months pregnant) but NOW I want to. Even though it's still over 100º here in the Phoenix area, I want it to be fall, and pumpkin stuff sounds AMAZING.

We will be there for one day only but I fully intend to try to find and eat everything pumpkin in the park!

The Ghirardelli store in DCA had Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Squares when we were there last week. They were amazing!

My favorite pumpkin items so far (I haven't tried the beignets or fritters) are the pumpkin fudge (available in the various candy shops -- Main St, Pooh's Corner, the candy shop in DCA, Marceline's in DTD) and the pumpkin muffins. I got the muffin at the Blue Ribbon but since that's gone, I'm sure they sell it at the Jolly Holiday.

Usually I love walking the park with my Starbucks, but now that its Halloween time, I need to have a cup of the Hot Caramel Apple Cider!! YUM!

Oh....and a pumpkin muffin to go with it!!

We had the pumpkin cheesecake last night from Jolly Holiday and it was very good!!

Any word on if they will extend past Nov 3?

Last year the pumpkin soup at Harbour Galley stayed until December, maybe later, but the pumpkin beignets were switch out for gingerbread. A few years ago the pumpkin fudge was available until Christmas (although there is less fudge sold now, so who knows). And no, Disney does not announce continued availability or end dates for seasonal food. When it's gone, it's gone.

The Ghirardelli store in DCA had Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Squares when we were there last week. They were amazing!

i was going to suggest this too. i don't even care much for pumpkin anything, but i tried these and they were so yummy!

I stopped at Marceline's last week and the week before and they didn't have pumpkin fudge. I was really hoping to try it...had to settle for a few dark chocolate and caramel covered marshmallow wands!

Love those pumpkin squares at Ghiradelli ! I was just there in September and am wishing I had bought some. I can't find them anywhere at home.

I need to get there before the end of the month then...must have my pumpkin fritters and beignets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter