Publix Supermarket?

Benducci

<font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b
Where is the closest Publix supermarket to Old Key West? We are coming in with a large amount of children and want to pick up some snacks for the room. Thanks!

I use the one at the corner of 535 and 192 in Kissimmee. The drive is fairly quick from OKW.

Publix

We use the same one as Margie J. It is close and has a good variety at decent prices (compare to Goodings, Albertsons). We usually stop on the way from the airport. If your room isn't ready then they will store any perishables at OKW.

Ther is also a Super Wal--Mart if you turn left on 192 from Publix, it is down a couple of mile on the right hand side, and you can get some good bargains there also.

There is also one by the corner of Sand Lake Road and Turkey Lake Road, very close to the Sand lake interchange on I-4. We have used that one a lot as well as the nearby Albertsons and Winn Dixie which is just a little further west on Sand Lake Road.

Those lines at Super-WalMart can be brutal. We were in line so long that our ice cream melted!!! But I have to admit that the prices there were very good. We stocked up on frozen pizzas and orange juice at prices were far below what we pay at home. Just be prepared to wait in line.

Without getting into a debate on the DVC board ;) We think of the SuperWalmart on 192 as an attraction unto itself and it is not tooo baaad this time of the year.

Also, on 192 just after you see the Macronni Grill sign on your right you will see the Krispy Kreme sign. Go in a get a dozen hot donuts, they are great.
Just thought I would add that because it is now one of our Disney traditions!

Just discovered that Krispy Kreme and it will definately be a tradition from now on. I don't drink coffee and have given up doughnuts because they are all terrible where I am. Krispy Kreme makes the best I have tasted in quite some time. I was so happy I bought a T-shirt!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter