PTR: Kidless cruise for 2!

Toria

It all started with a mouse
Hello everyone! I am back and this trip is just DH and I. We are going on a five day on the Dream in 46 days. We wanted to go to the Sandals in Antigua for our 10 year anniversary. We went to the Sandals in the Bahamas for our honeymoon and boy were we spoiled. We had a butler and the works. Well this time we are unable to pull off the cost because we have to prepare our home to be sold. Next thought was to try RCI, but we knew what level of service we would get with Disney. Besides that we want to try things that we could not do when the kids were with us on the first cruise. I will add more soon. Thanks to all who will follow along on this child free trip.

Not much running around has been done yet to get ready for this cruise. I have made reservations at The Crowne Plaza off I-Drive, Don Shula`s dinner ressies and passes for Sea World. We will leave home on 11 July to drop the kids off in Alabama with family, then on 12 July we will head out to Orlando. Once there we will go to Sea World to ride their roller coasters only. DH strongly dislikes most of the shows. I think it comes from the fact that we have been so many times,since we get in free. After all that is done we will check in at the hotel and rest for awhile. I hope Don Shula is great, because DH knows a great steak when those teeth of his gets a hold of one. He has eaten steak up and down the east and west coasts. Will return later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter