PTR for December 2012

I was able to get my DH a hair appointment at Harmony Barber Shop. I have mentioned wanting to do in previous but I finally took the plunge. He will be so excited. It is at 3 on the day we are going to MVMCP so it will work out well.

Only 18 days!:cheer2:

Finished wrapping the rest of the Christmas gifts. We leave SATURDAY and return the evening of the 23rd! Wet are hosting Christmas at our house so I hope the kids water the live tree we have in our living room and it is straight to the grocery from the airport the night we get back. I will start packing tomorrow. We are so excited. :cheer2:

We leave in less than 1 hour to go to the airport. By afternoon I will be basking in the magic. I keep making DH weigh my suit case as I am pushing the limit on the weight. :lmao:

I did take my camera and will try to figure out how to post pictures once I return.

Thanks for following along and I hope to see you all in my TR. :santa:

We are leaving next Sunday for our week long trip. The only down side is the drive from New York. But we can not wait to be in Disney if I do not start packing sooner the Mrs.. Is going to kill me.

We are leaving next Sunday for our week long trip. The only down side is the drive from New York. But we can not wait to be in Disney if I do not start packing sooner the Mrs.. Is going to kill me.

Hopefully you made it down okay. Be sure to give us an update on how the drive was!

This will be my last post to my PTR. I will be doing an actual TR titled a MVMCP TR! Please feel free to follow along with my TR and many thanks for joining me on my TR. I will be making a MNSSHP and our 1st DCL PTR soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter