PTR Disney for Christmas for my 2 daughters - Dec 2016

cblgirl2001

Earning My Ears
I am so excited for our trip. We are less than 7 months out. We are going from 12/9-12/16 and staying at CSR. I have 2 DD ages 5,8. I will be a "single" mom for this trip as DH is a teacher and can't make it. We came to DW 2 years ago in the end of July and the crowds and heat really ruined the trip. I actually had to convince my kids to try again! I originally booked us at POR FQ but had to change when free dining became available. I have booked tickets for the MVMCP and am hoping the girls love it. I am also hoping to book time for makeovers at the BBB. I would love any suggestions for going this time of year and also any thoughts on managing 2 small kids on my own!

Things can't be easy for this trip! Having to split it to get free dining and DH will only be there 3 days. I am also trying to figure out when to book the restaurants but our December dates have not come out yet. My family is ready to send me on my own because it is all I talk about :) I am so excited and the kids are getting excited too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter