• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PTR - Disney Fantasy April 21-28

Marcy Mouse

DIS Veteran

My DH Chris(39) and I, Marcy (38) are sailing on the new Disney Fantasy this month!

I just wanted to do a little pre-trip report so that I can keep all my info together and for ease of use I created a FB page to do it. Just click the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Family-Vacation/130999023657766

I hope to follow it up with a TR once I return and it will be so much easier to post pics and possible live updates by doing it this way.

Enjoy!

I'll be following along since I'll be on this cruise as well, maybe I'll meet you on the ship, never know:goodvibes.

I will definitely be subscribing to this thread. I've got over a year til our Fantasy cruise and I just can't get enough. How early is too early to start a PTR? :cool1:

I'm subscribing too. We will be on the Fantasy July 21-28! Can't wait to hear how you like it and all about it!

Just a quick update:

We decided to leave a day earlier! Yay!!! Because we are taking the train in and won't get there til Friday at noon (If the train is on time, big if)
We felt we needed a bit more time to shop and see some of the Florida sites!

So now we will get there on Thursday!!! I will post more on my FB page as I book our rooms and rental car changes etc!

Marcy

Tonight we leave! WOO HOO WOO HOO As in less then 24 hours!

A few last minute changes and bookings and I think we are all ready to go!

So I used priceline for the two nights we need before the cruise and I ended up getting the Omni Resort at Champions Gate. The reviews look pretty good - I will let you know how it turned out!

Because I had already booked Thrifty for a one day car rental with a drop off at the port for such a good deal I decided to keep this ressie and make a separate reservation for Thursday. I ended up booking with Hertz because they have a desk right at the train station and if we are late getting in they will have an agent there up to 10:00 pm. Fingers crossed that won't happen but it's good to know that our bases are covered. Oh and if for some god forsaken reason it is later then 10 they will reimburse you cab fare to the airport.

So tonight we will drive to Buffalo and pick up a few treats for the train. Not sure what time we will leave but we will give ourselves plenty of time incase there are any boarder issues. Again I don't foresee any issues but you never know.

Ok so I think that is it for now, I will take lots of pics and try to remember navigators.

Chat with you soon!

Oh I'm in! I want to know all about the Fantasy!

Hi Julia-Marla! :goodvibes I see you are on this one -

have a wonderful cruise everyone!

Oh I'm in! I want to know all about the Fantasy!

Hi Julia-Marla! :goodvibes I see you are on this one -

have a wonderful cruise everyone!

Yeah, I am on the cruise I will be doing a trip report as well after the cruise, and you can watch my facebook for pictures and videos. Also feel free to pm me on facebook if you want info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter