PSB- schedule for characters?

tink2

DIS Veteran
DD5 really LOVES Jasmine. When we ate at the castle in Nov., she teared up b/c Jasmine wasn't there (she got over it quickly with the other princesses!). We plan to do PSB and CRT if we can get them in Dec. However, if Jasmine is not at either, we really need to prepare DD before we go. Is there a way to find out if she will be there? Do they have a 'schedule' of which princesses are supposed to appear on certain days? Or, do you think I could call the restaurant maybe the night before to find out who is supposed to be there?
I realize even the 'scheduled' princesses may not be there for whatever reason, but I really want to know if Jasmine will be there or not. Any ideas?

Here's what a fellow DISer and Dining CM told us back in December about characters at character meals:

ALL characters at character dining locations are subject to change without notice.

There is no guarantee Jasmine will be at PSB the day you are there. The restaurant also doesn't know. Probably Casting does but you never know when she might have to whisked back to the palace. :teeth:

There is another place you can find her. Jasmine and Aladdin appear daily in Morocco. There's a shop across from Restaurant Marrakesh where you can get your photo taken with Genie, Aladdin and Jasmine. Times should be listed in the Daily Epcot Guide Map found at the Main Gate, Guest Relations or most of the shops in Epcot.

Good Luck! :wave2:

Unfortunetly, they won't be able to tell you if and when she'll be there. But there are other ways to see her if she doesn't show for some reason... the other poster already mentioned in Morocco. So have no fear, you'll be able to track her down somehow! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter