PSA - DISNEYLAND PARIS EUROSTAR CANCELLED - TRIP CANCELLATION

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We were supposed to be going to DLP in July.

Because of the potential testing, quarantine etc requirements - i wanted to see how much it would be to move it.

They had cancelled the train but not told me.

So it was good - getting a full refund. But still think that is a little bit cheeky of them - surely it is just an automatic email - nothing from Eurostar, Nothing from Disney.

So would suggests everyone checks and disney will give you a full refund -including deposit

I got a text telling me the same. Our trip is May. Awkwardly we were flying out and Eurostar back, so I suspect I'm going to get lumped with a flight voucher

Did you get it direct from Disney? Let us know what you get.
Oh no I never book travel direct with Disney it's usually cheaper to do it seperate and I like to assess lots of options.

Eurostar cancelled and refunded. I'm flying out to Paris (wanted to visit the Catacombs) with Vuelling, so will see if they'll refund.

At this point I'm not going to attempt to rebook Disney if it doesn't go ahead, I'd rather take my cash back. As it stands now I have outbound travel, a Paris hotel stay and a Disney trip but no return home. Gonna hang on because if by some miracle it goes ahead I'll just have to grab a flight / Eurostar home from Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter