Ps ?

MrsPutnam

Pixie Dust and Lust
I was just wondering if you can make PS and then cancel it if you need to. I would like to get them in so I know that we are ok but I am not sure if we are going to get to go when we want to or if we will be able to at all.

Yes, you can. I know that a couple of the meals require credit card to get the PS (Cindy's breakfast for one), and if you make that one, I think that requires 48-hour cancelation, but I'm not sure. Hopefully, someone else will know for sure.

Steph

You can always cancel-- better to be safe than sorry and go ahead and make reservations for what you might want. Enjoy and have fun!:wave2:

That's the great thing about PS's. They are not actual reservations, they just mean that if you show up at that time, you will be seated next. If you don't show up, the restaurant will just keep seating people, no harm done. The only exception to this is for the meals that require a credit card deposit (Cinderella's Breakfast and Fantasmic dinner packages are a couple) but there are very few of those.

It's better to have a few PS's especially for places you really think you'd want to eat or for busy times. Then you can decide when you get there if you really want to keep the PS or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter