PS question

Nee Nee and Biddy

Mouseketeer
Can you make PS arrangements before the 90 day mark or do you have to wait? We are going to be at WDW for New Years and I already know what PS I want to make. Thanks!

It's 90 days at the earliest for almost everywhere. Exceptions I can think of are Hoop de Doo, the luau at the Polynesian (I think both of these are two ears out) and Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's...180 days. Candlelight Processional Dinner Package opens before the 90 day mark too, I think.

WDW has set up these PS rules and their computer systems only allow you to make PS times accordingly. Just use my site to figure out the day you can first call.

And, yes, if you are interested in the Candlelight Processional and special New Year's Eve celebrations, they may come out before the 90 day mark. Keep your eyes on this board starting in August to see when these packages become available.

Happy Planning! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter