• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ps in Magic Kingdom

tci1212

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,
We will be in Disney on Saturday 1/31/4. We have not made any PS for meals, and I was wondering where in MK do you go to make a Ps for a sit down restaurant. Do I go to the actual restaurant or is there a guest service to make arrangements at?
Thanks for any info.

pirate: princess: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo pirate:

You can make PS at any Guest Services location at the front of any of the Theme Parks. There is one to the right of the entry gates at MK that will be able to assist you.

If you are staying at a resort inside Walt Disney World, there will be an option on your touch tone phone inside your room to get you directly to Disney Dining. If you'd like to make reservations before you get down there or from a non Disney resort, dial 1-407-WDW-DINE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter