Proposal On Main Street

LMO429

DIS Veteran
Hello!!!

I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won the PHOTO CONTEST!!!!!!!!! I AM THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a way to start a day!

What is the number to call and leave a voicemail!!!! I would love to call and tell everyone how thankful I am

I still have to tell my fiance he works on the New York stock exchange and I cant get in touch with him...and yes we are still together!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom and I were hysterical when John asked if we were still together..2 funny!!!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much again!!!!

Congratulations!!! A fellow New Yorker to boot!! :dance3:

Just left a voicemail!!!! Im so excited !!!!!!!!you def can hear the shaking in my voice!!!! I finally got in touch with my fiance we are both thrilled!!!!

I would love to post the rest of the proposal pictures..but i had the hardest time getting the original up in the first place..going to try and figure out how to post the rest.

WOW!! so excited I cant thank everyone enough

Congratulations!

Join us on the Podcast Cruise Thread (up above). Pass your glass, you certainly deserve a moogeetoe this morning!

Wow...if the occasion wasn't memorable enough as it was -- now this!!! Congrats. :goodvibes

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Now..... some of us hopeless romantics :love: want details. Is there a trip report? Did DH hire a Disney photographer or bring a friend to capture that photo? What did he say before/during the nice old-fashioned kneeldown?!?

Inquiring minds want to know... (Well, this one does) ;)

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Now..... some of us hopeless romantics :love: want details. Is there a trip report? Did DH hire a Disney photographer or bring a friend to capture that photo? What did he say before/during the nice old-fashioned kneeldown?!?

Inquiring minds want to know... (Well, this one does) ;)

The picture was taken on Saturday May 5, 2007. My fiance is not the biggest Disney fan but he usually goes because I love it so much. He is a typical guy he loves football, baseball, beer and usually doesnt like anything sappy or romantic. He is not big on public displays of affection and hates being the center of attention.

A couple of days before the trip my fiance (rob) said that one of the first things he wanted to do when we got to WDW was to go on Space Mountain. So we headed to the Magic Kingdom as soon as we checked into the hotel. As we were walking down Main Street, I told him I wanted to stop and pose for a Picture in Front of the Castle. We found a Disney Photo pass photographer and we started to pose for the pictures..I went to put my arm around Rob and the next thing I know he is on one knee with a ring!!!!!!!!!!! I was completely SHOCKED!!!! not only because he was asking me to marry him but because I know how much Rob doesnt like being the center of attention I was floored he decided to ask me on Main Street!! I kinda of blacked out I dont remember much else except him saying "LMO will you marry me????" then next thing I remember people were clapping and cheering for us!!! It was an amazing moment! Rob and I have been together for 5 years and we will be getting married on September 27, 2008

Awe what a sweet story!!! Congratulations on the wedding and the cruise!!!

Have fun!!

Kimba

Rob and I have been together for 5 years and we will be getting married on September 27, 2008

OK - You've been together 5 years; what's eight more months?!?

GET MARRIED ON THE PODCAST CRUISE!!!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOO WICKED!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

After all, it *was * the proposal that got you on the ship.....sort of... :teeth:

Captain could marry ya :bride: .... Julie as Matron of Honor... Bawb as Ring Bearah in the Kaht :moped: .... Corey could usher people to their seats (with two fingers, of course)... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hello!!!

I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won the PHOTO CONTEST!!!!!!!!! I AM THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a way to start a day!

What is the number to call and leave a voicemail!!!! I would love to call and tell everyone how thankful I am

I still have to tell my fiance he works on the New York stock exchange and I cant get in touch with him...and yes we are still together!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom and I were hysterical when John asked if we were still together..2 funny!!!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much again!!!!

Congrats.

Can you post a link to the picture.

P.S. Tell your fiance we need a few stick tips. :)

Edit. I meant to say stock tips but I am not going to change it just so that some people can make fun of me. It is a cold cruel world sometimes.

This is a cracking photograph and a very worthy winner.
Well done and congratulations :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter