• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Proposal on Grand Cayman

Mrspeaks

DIS Veteran
I am cruising with some friends on another cruise line with stops in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. My friend’s boyfriend is planning to purpose! He told me last night and said he was thinking grand cayman. If this was a Disney cruise, I could suggest the perfect places on castaway cay! Anyone have thoughts on where or an excursion on grand cayman that could work?

Last edited:
With proposals you can go two ways:
- random place that will become special for the couple afterwards
- place that has special meaning for the couple / the one being proposed to.

I always prefer the second because it shows the proposer knows the person he proposes to. That gets a lot of points in my book.

If she is into animals, go for a stingray adventure, if she is adventurous, go into the caves, if she loves a good beach arrange a special picnic on a quiet romantic beach.

Know your audience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter