Proof the DVC Needs to hire CASKBILL now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats too funny I didn't even notice it as I was getting ready to go to Jury Duty with the possiblity of picking up a 15 day trial (they pled guilty half way through the day so escaped that one).

I guess it counts backwards looking for like dates to complete a month and since it's a short month it just added the extra few days on. Remember it's still a work in progress.Funny none the less.

No, the date is correct.

I'm just used to 2 months & 1 day, instead of 1 month and 32 days, since I'm not aware of any months longer than 31 days. I wouldn't mind 63 days and no months.

But it's kinda like saying 1 cup & 3/2 cups flour, intead of 2-1/2 cups of flour. It just struck me as poor programing, but I guess I'm the only one....sigh

-Tony

That was the first thing I caught Tony! 32 days is a little strange.

Don't worry Tony...you are never alone! You just post where others fear to tread! :rotfl:

As for that hug....uh, I'll pass. I'm still trying to get over this commercial from yesterday! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHkoZ7ngAM0

I guess if we hug, I'd have to start pulling out my chest hair!:scared:

OH MY GOSH! I missed that commercial, had to go check out you link. That was TERRIBLE!!! Bring back the Budweiser frogs, penguins & horses. Bring back the days a great super bowl commercials!!

No you're not the only one -- noticed it right away and thought it was pretty strange. I hope the software developer responsible is also monitoring these boards so he/she knows there is a bug!
Just occurred to me -- you may be uniquely qualified to, um, remove the bug from the software. Isn't that your specialty? (or should I say, delicacy?)

Just occurred to me -- you may be uniquely qualified to, um, remove the bug from the software. Isn't that your specialty? (or should I say, delicacy?)

YUM!
frog.gif

Damn it Tony! After reading this post I went and found Snood and now I can't stop playing it. Thanks a lot.

I actually registered and paid for both games, they *ARE* that good.

-Tony

It's not that I'm cheap I just usually spend my money at Disney!!!

MODs, can I post a link to snood, they do not have a return link to the DISboards?

I actually registered and paid for both games, they *ARE* that good.

-Tony

It's not that I'm cheap I just usually spend my money at Disney!!!

MODs, can I post a link to snood, they do not have a return link to the DISboards?

No. Since the program being discussed is a commercial program, links are not allowed unless special permission is given by the owner of the DISboards. Permission is only given for sites under very special circumstances.

I do appreciate the original discussion. However, this thread has now really drifted away and is no longer relevant to DVC discussion, so it will be closed at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter