Prompt for User/Pw?

stitch79

Abomination!
Everytime I try to move around on the disboards today I'm getting prompted for a username and password. It's a seperate window that is coming up in a "Prompt" window.....seems like it wants a pw everytime the page tries to load a link. I can get past it eventualy after clicking 'Cancel' 20 times but it is very annoying.

Anyone else having this issue?

Me, too. It's really starting to BUG me :badpc:

Mine says:
Connect to WDWinfo and then asks for PW and User name....
What the heck is going on here......

Yeah, it looks like it's coming from the wdwinfo site and not disboards.com. They must be working on it.

It has been reported. I'm sure it will be fixed shortly.

Please be paitent.

Mine looks like this...

error.jpg

Does anyone else have something different?

::yes::

Ever page it pops up twice.

I'm leaving and hope things are better later :(

Is this problem connected to not being able to get to wdwinfo.com and missing smilies and stuff?

jan&theboys said:
Mine looks like this...

error.jpg

Does anyone else have something different?

Mine is also asking for a URL Site:

I will be patient and wait for it to be corrected.

I just had it happen to me again as I was trying to post this, too.

Even the user name that pops up in the window isn't my true email address...it's an address I've never seen before...

It just happened now asking for the user name and pw.

I got in through a saved thread, then came here.

Yes. Seems it was going for a few wonderful minutes and is back. We'll just have to be patient.

I'm experiencing it as well. I believe it has to do with the similie and photo problem. I've noticed on pages where there are more missing photos, I have to click cancel more times.

got2travel said:
I'm experiencing it as well. I believe it has to do with the similie and photo problem. I've noticed on pages where there are more missing photos, I have to click cancel more times.

it still showing up! i hope it gets fixed!

THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!

Good reason to stop DIS'ing this afternoon. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter