• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prom

my school's junior/senior prom is this friday but i'm not going to mine. i'm going to my friend's. it's on my 17th birthday so i'm definitely excited!! :goodvibes :lovestruc

here's a pic of my dress. it's not black though; it's a coral-ish color. if you're familiar with the colors at david's bridal, it's closest to their new color, guava:

pDEB-7053989dt.jpg

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I've worn a black halter dress, I really love it. It made my prom night very unforgettable because all of my friends and classmates said it was gorgeous and it feats me.

I am soo excited for prom. The bf is a junior and im a soph. My ex bf when i was a frosh took some random girl who i was friends with while we were dating. So ive never been to prom but this year i almost deff am. Since its long distance i have to fly there, and im hoping it wont be so bad. I'm going to meet all his friends. I still need a dress. Ahh scared! <3

so you met your bf on the Magic?? that's cute!! lol i'm going to a friend's prom this year & that's where we 1st met too! haha

Yess i did! Over a year ago. :] I wish i could post pictures. There super cute from prom. It was already four weeks ago. We had soo much fun! <3

Yess i did! Over a year ago. :] I wish i could post pictures. There super cute from prom. It was already four weeks ago. We had soo much fun! <3

aww!! :thumbsup2 i'm super excited, especially since his prom is on my birthday!! :goodvibes i'll be sure to post at least one pic ASAP. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter