Project Runway

Okay, I'm guessing flowered skirt, fringed skirt, white dress as top three.
Once again I'll have to wait till next week to see this weeks entire show due to Big Brother. However the bits and pieces I saw I agree with your top three. I was wondering what was used as a skirt for the white dress. They were to big to be cards. Loved the black top that looked like lace but wasn't crazy about the skirt.

Definitely not a Blake fan. The way he talked to Swapnil was so appallingly rude. :sad2:

Love Edmond. You can feel through the TV screen how much he truly wants this. He makes elegant clothes. Although I wasn't wowed last week I have to admit it was one of the few garments on the runway I'd actually wear.

Agree with the judges (which is rare) Kelly was great at creating a cute texture to the skirt, and her crop top was cool (I esp loved the hood, the added time for that was amazing) but together it didn't work for me. But then again, I'm not 23. ;)

Ashley was lucky she had immunity! That poncho was a miss and she knew it. I hope the jitters subside and she shines like the first week.

And man, team challenge next week? I really don't enjoy team challenges. Too much bickering.

Yay! I don't have cable anymore so missed that this was back, now I need to go find a source for it ASAP. I've missed this show so much!

I'm in the same boat. We dropped cable a few months ago and Project Runway is just one of the shows that I miss. Is there any way to see it if you don't have cable?

Have zero idea how the lady from Haiti and the guy with the pink envelope "fits like a barrel" skirt were not in the bottom of the unconventional challenge this week. While Blake's looked okay, I do think he should have been dinged for not enough unconventional, too much fabric.

It's been very frustrating for several seasons now that all of the challenges are so compressed because I think we would see some truly amazing stuff with the time that used to be allotted when the show was on Bravo. They really took it beyond the edge for me this week with the 2 min to gather the cards. Seriously? That's no bueno in my book, Nina. I foresee several of the designers this season struggling simply because their normal style includes very labor-intensive, time-consuming details, which won't be possible on the show.

I'm in the same boat. We dropped cable a few months ago and Project Runway is just one of the shows that I miss. Is there any way to see it if you don't have cable?

I think you can watch on Lifetimes website.

I have APP of Lifetime on my IPad- I watched it yesterday - on vacation

The guy who won- has applied for PR every Season since it started! Wow!

I also agree there were others that were far worse,that should have been on bottom

heyyy! I've found my people! I'm a huge project runway fan. :)

Richard. Season 3 or 4, I think..

Keith was the cheater, actually. Season 3. He was a tool. He also used a lot of classic manipulative language, I didn't like him in general even before he got kicked off. Keith:

keith_michael.jpg

I think you can watch on Lifetimes website.

Yes! This is how I've watched for the past few seasons. Sometimes the quality is annoying, but hey it's free. You can also buy the episodes as they come out on Amazon, if you have a few dollars to spend.

My faves so far are Ashley, Kelly, Edmond, and Swapnil. Though I thought Edmond's was a little simple to be on top the first time. And HOW was Merlene not in the bottom this week??

So glad for who went home I don't know how to spell her name. I don't like these team challenges although I understand why they do them. I wasn't really a fan of any of the designs. I guess thats why I'm not a designer.:rotfl:

I liked the one that was "safe" best. I did feel a little bad for the person sent home as the reasons the judges said they hated it "Why a bathing suit? Why use those colors and fabric?" were the things she stated from the start that she didn't want to do. I was so frustrated with her not talking to her partner and telling him to shut up, that I couldn't feel too sad for her though!

I liked the one that was "safe" best. I did feel a little bad for the person sent home as the reasons the judges said they hated it "Why a bathing suit? Why use those colors and fabric?" were the things she stated from the start that she didn't want to do. I was so frustrated with her not talking to her partner and telling him to shut up, that I couldn't feel too sad for her though!

The issues might have been resolved if she had talked to her partner, like he repeatedly begged her to do. She really lost me when she took the model in the rest room "will be more private" -- before sending her out on the runway with her behind hanging out!

I don't think it's fair to be partnered up with someone who has immunity in a team challenge, and I definitely don't think it's fair to give two people immunity next week.

If it had been a great swimsuit and sarong the judges would have at least made the team safe. Her aesthetic was all wrong for a beach challenge and his was perfect for a beach challenge. She was being too difficult and not willing to work with him. He tried to work with her. She should have never been on Project Runway in the first place. If you're going to be super rigid, unwilling to listen to Tim and unable/unwilling to work with others then don't bother trying out for the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter