• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Project Runway Season Season 8 Thread Spoilers Welcome~

SPOILER ALERT

So sorry to see Cassanova go. He was so funny and seemed like a sweet spirit. Love that they did the clips of him at the end. Glad Mondo didn't go. SO wish Ivy had gone!

They were trashing Mondo's outfit for looking like it came from Forever 21, but I thought the winner looked like it came from Victoria's Secret.

They were trashing Mondo's outfit for looking like it came from Forever 21, but I thought the winner looked like it came from Victoria's Secret.

I thought it was far skankier than VS. I thought it would be more in a fetish type shop than VS.

I thought it was far skankier than VS. I thought it would be more in a fetish type shop than VS.
I liked how they were pleasantly surprised that the bottoms were shorts and not just panties. Like it made that outfit much more versatile :lmao:.

That explains why Heidi liked it but I agree with the pp's I think it was more Frederick's than VS.
To be honest when Michael went into the work room and was talking to her about putting something sheer over it I was thinking it could look really nice, but what she made was so not what I was picturing at all. When the model came down the runway in it I had an unbelievable urge to pull those straps up on her shoulder so the top would cover and support her ****s more. I thought on top of looking like a teddy, it didn't fit very well in the chest.

Agreed! I did love Andy's look, which meant it couldn't win!

And what was it with that Casanova "retrospective" when he was eliminated?? Have they ever done this for anyone else? OK, he's a nice guy, but please!

Does anyone else think that if Mondo walked down the runway in his outfit he could be his model's twin? :laughing:

Awww....I love Mondo. And no way, he would make a hideous model.:lmao:

I don't know, did you check out his legs when he was wearing his booty shorts around Mood? I think he's so cute and could pull it off, with the right design of course :lmao:

I thought Andy definitely should have won. I liked the idea of April's "dress" but not the execution. The straps were cool, but the bra would only fit someone with an A-cup. I thought it was hemmed at a weird length for the dress - and the shorts were terrible. If it had been a maxi dress with a slightly lower waistline on the shorts, I would have liked it so much more. Andy's I thought was perfect. I wasn't crazy about Michael D's outfit. I thought Christopher should have been in the top 3.

I'm so glad Mondo didn't go home. I loved that he was adult enough to admit that he was wrong to be so mean to Michael C and apologize.

So sorry to see Casanova go, especially over Ivy. He at least had a win under his belt - she has always been either safe or in the bottom 3. And she has only used color once (the yellow shirt from last time) - everything else has been neutrals. I thought Casanova's outfit was a miss for resort wear because it looked like something you'd wear to a business dinner - but I thought overall it was a pretty outfit.

I'm afraid the show is going to just get cattier and cattier now that they've sent home the two funny personalities (Casanova and Peach).

What's-her-face guest judge would SO wear April's outfit on the red carpet......wow.

Can't stand Andy with his mohawk hair and evil stare, but thought his outfit was the best.

Still liking Mondo the best.

:lmao::rotfl2:

All I heard was Joan Rivers going after her in that CRAP!!!

The judges have literally LOST THEIR MINDS this year. Andy's outfit was sleak, well constructed and elegant. April needs to BACK away from the shorts because they look HORRENDOUS. I only wear black and I HATED IT!!

And yes, I'd rather hear Casanova butcher the English language all day and night than to see that witchy Ivy throw someone under the bus again. She and Gretchen make me sick.:sick:

I respect that April has a point of view. It isn't my point of view but she is young and could easily get sucked into the "What do the judges really want?" second-guessing. Instead she did her thing and it paid off this time. Last season Maya, who was also very young, caved.

Ivy should have gone home. She put so much negative energy out in that challenge that her partner was doomed to fail her. And I think Casanova must have been very entertaining on set for them to give him that much love after he was axed.

I thought if anybody's outfit looked like it was from the Golden Girls it was Ivy's. She is nasty and unimaginative, but I'll admit she's a good tailor. As to Casanova's - how many 70 year old women where shirts that are off the shoulder?!?

I certainly wouldn't have given April the win - I grudgingly give it to Andy (because I just don't like him!)

So wanted to see Ivy go. She's getting past annoying. At least Gretchen didn't seem so icy last night. I loved how she told Mondo that he took it up a notch from his idea of vacation wear.

And I didn't mind April for the win. But then again something like that can be seen any Saturday on the LI beaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter